Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Summer!

Hey there APES,

So I'm quite enjoying making my way through your comments...I've been impressed by your insight and reflection (if not always by your proofreading...:) - ignore Gen...you all don't need to look to the past! I particularly liked the Stevens impersonations.

I'm puzzling a bit over some people's usernames, though, so if yours is enigmatic, could you please shoot me an email and let me know who you are...I got yours, Victor (anyone who hasn't read the Watchmen might want to put it on the summer pile - don't worry, it has lots of pictures), but a few others...well, anyway, I want to give credit where credit is due, so just let me know.

Anybody read anything else good or seen a good movie? I think Ironman is still my favorite summer movie so far, but I'm looking forward to The Dark Knight...I also just finished Nickel and Dimed In America, which I couldn't put down and can't believe I didn't read way before now.

Cheers! Ms. Clapp

2 comments:

Danny said...

The Dark Knight is my favorite movie of all time! It was amazing. I thought that Heath Ledger's portrayal of the joker was incredible and the movie was definitely two and a half hours of nonstop action. Undeniably my favorite movie :)

And The Benefactor Is... Dario said...

Haha, I would have to agree with Danny that Heath Ledger's Joker was amazing... even scared me a bit. Even though I slept through the first 30 minutes (it had been a long day) I loved the parts I was awake for. I wished it had a better ending though... but I guess that just leaves a lot of room for Batman 3 to pick up on!

But Danny, I must ask:
Why So Serious!? :P